Your Genioplasty or Chin surgery in TunisiaFrom £1600 All Inclusive
Because the chin determines the overall facial appearance, we help you improve it and correct any of its deformities.
Genioplasty, also known as chin surgery, is a surgical procedure used to improve the appearance of the chin. Most patients who choose to undergo the procedure have chin insecurities and desire to improve their facial appearance.
Genioplasty or chin surgery prices
- Pushback Genioplasty All Inclusive for £1600
- Advancement Genioplasty All Inclusive for £2200
indicationsChin surgery corrects two types of defects:
- A receding chin: when the chin projects slightly backward toward the neck.
- A protruding chin: an exceptionally narrow and protuberant chin.
The latter extends from the forehead to the base of the chin. The chin is called protruding if it exceeds the line.
On the other hand, it is described as receding if the chin is projected backward in comparison with the line.
Genioplasty & other proceduresIt is possible to conjoin genioplasty to other procedures depending on the medical case:
- If there is excess fat in the chin, a liposuction will be conducted prior to genioplasty.
- Rhinoplasty is often performed at the same time as genioplasty in order to achieve a symmetrical and well-balanced look between the nose and the chin. This is known as profiloplasty.
- If the chin is receding, a lipofilling can be considered.
Before procedureDuring the preliminary consultation, the surgeon will conduct a morphological analysis of the face and discuss the patient’s motivations and expectations.
A medical check-up and a blood test are required before surgery.
Some instruction prior to surgery have to be followed:
- Avoid medications containing aspirin ten days before surgery
- Stop smoking one month before and after surgery
During procedureThe procedure is performed under general anaesthesia, but local anaesthesia is at times considered.
The procedure is estimated to last between one hour and one hour and a half.
Depending on the patient’s facial morphology, the surgeon will either opt for sliding genioplasty or chin augmentation.
- Sliding Genioplasty: the surgeon uses a saw to cut the chin bone away from the rest of the jaw and move it to correct a chin defect. This type of genioplasty is recommended for people with severe retrogenia, or whose chin is too far back in relation to the rest of their face.
- Chin Augmentation: surgical chin augmentation involves implanting a plastic material into the chin and adhering it to the bone. Another technique called chin osteotomy can be considered. During a chin osteotomy, the surgeon makes an incision through the patient’s mouth, surgically moves the chin bone, and sets it with small, permanent plates and screws
Incisions will be sutured with the help of bandages leaving minor scaring.
After procedureGenioplasty is not a particularly painful procedure. The surgeon will however prescribe the appropriate pain medication as the patient might experience discomfort in the days following surgery.
A liquid or soft-food diet is recommended during the first few days following surgery.
The patient has to wear a shaping bandage on their chin for five to eight days.
He/she must rinse their mouth with water or antiseptic oral rinse following every meal.
Bruising and swelling are expected, and both will fade away in three to four weeks.
The patient will only be allowed to resume their daily activities eight days after surgery.
ResultsGenioplasty is a straightforward procedure, and most people who receive one are pleased with the outcome.
Contact us:Phone: 00 216 22 960 337 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information about your cosmetic surgery chin and your stay, do not hesitate to contact us by calling us by phone or by filling out the form on our website. Our team will respond to your requests promptly.