for £1900 All inclusive
Do you want to increase the volume of your breast in a natural way? Then go for a breast lipofilling!
Breast lipofilling or breast augmentation by fat injection, is a cosmetic surgery procedure that increases and reshapes the breasts by injecting fat taken directly from the patient in other parts of the body (buttocks, hips, etc.). With this intervention, the patient has the opportunity to have a better bent chest in a natural way, while refining another part of the body.
IndicationsThis plastic surgery procedure is for patients willing to increase their breast moderately and have a nice chest.
This is achieved by removing fat from part of the body like buttocks or thighs (the sampling area should have enough reserves) then reinject it into the chest.
If the patient is thin and does not have enough fat reserves, then the breast augmentation will be done by implants.
BENEFITS OF BREAST LIPOSTRUCTUREMore and more patients are using this technique to sculpt their chest. This solution offers many advantages including:
- The chances of successful fat cell transplantation are excellent and there is little risk of rejection, since the fat injected belongs to the patient.
- Thanks to this procedure, the patient has two birds with one stone: not only is her breast enlarged, but her figure is remodelled thanks to the aspiration of the fat.
- Scars are tiny and are difficult to detect after surgery (micro-incisions are 1 to 2 mm).
BREAST LIPOFILLING OR BREAST IMPLANTS?Depending on the patient's goals, the surgeon will recommend either a lipostructure procedure or prosthesis placement. Indeed, the breast augmentation by lipofilling makes it possible to increase the breast of one or two cups maximum, and if the patient wishes to benefit from a greater increase then the ideal solution will be to go for breast implants. The prostheses consist of very cohesive silicone gel, and are available in different shapes and sizes in order to achieve the desired result.
It may be that the surgeon may propose to associate the placement of implants with the breast lipofilling, in order to optimize the result and to give an even more natural aspect to the breast.
Before procedureDuring the first consultation, the surgeon will check several points in order to confirm the feasibility of the procedure:
- First, the surgeon checks if the patient has enough fat to perform the procedure; if patient is too thin, other solutions may be considered for the increase of the chest such as implant placement.
- A complete health check-up will have to be done by the patient, as well as a blood test, so that the surgeon can check whether she can undertake or not the surgery
- In the case where the patient requires a large increase in her breast, then the surgeon will present prostheses of different sizes and shapes, and the choice will be on the implants that best suit the patient's expectations and her morphology.
During procedureBreast augmentation by fat injection is done under general anaesthesia and lasts between 60 and 120 minutes. The plastic surgeon begins by performing liposuction of the fat which will then be used to increase the patient's chest. This fat can be sucked into different parts of the body: the belly, the hips, the breeches, etc.
Subsequently, the surgeon performs a centrifugation of the fat which will last between 1 and 3 minutes: this operation will make a separation between the good quality fat cells and the cells that will not be used. After obtaining the necessary fat, it is injected homogeneously into the chest through fine cannulas. The amount of fat that will be injected into each breast will not exceed 250 cubic centimetres. The surgeon concludes the operation by suturing the incisions with resorbable thread and placing a bandage.