Your Breast implants in Tunisia
for £1900 ALL INCLUSIVE
Because breasts reflect femininity and enhance the silhouette, their shape must be perfect!!
Thanks to plastic surgery, it is possible for women who feel their breasts too small to give them more volume and more shape. With breast implants, the patient will reshape her breasts according to her wishes, in perfect harmony with the morphology of the body.
Breast implants: indicationsBreast implants is a procedure that corrects the poor development of the mammary gland and compensates a loss of breast volume that usually occurs as a result of breastfeeding, weight loss or hormonal disturbances.
The patient may consider doing the procedure from the age of 18 years. But breast implant is not the only procedure to satisfactorily increase the patient's breast: depending on the patient's case, the surgeon may suggest lipofilling (fat injection) to increase the size of the patient’s breast in a natural way.
The choice of implantsAt a preliminary meeting with the surgeon, the patient can choose between two types of breast implants that vary in shape, diameter and size. Breast prostheses are made of silicone gel with a textured silicone rubber surface or polyurethane foam. The two existing forms are::
- The round implants give the breasts a more rounded and curved appearance; unlike anatomical implants, there is no risk of rotation. These are the most common forms used.
- The anatomical implants or teardrop: give a natural look to the breast, but they have a downside; that they can rotate after few months.
During procedureThe procedure is performed under general anaesthesia and lasts an average of one hour. The surgeon will have the choice between 3 types of incisions, but all these techniques make that the scar will be discreet and hardly detectable as a result of the operation. The three types of incisions are :
- The periareolar incision: located in the area of the areola, it is the most practiced incision.
- Axillary incision: this incision is performed under the armpit; in this case the implant will be placed behind the pectoral muscle.
- Breast incision: this is not always the first choice of the surgeon, but this incision can be considered especially when the volume of the chosen implant is important.
Once the incision made, the surgeon proceeds to insert the implants. The prostheses will be placed either in front or behind the pectoral muscle:
- Prostheses placed in front of the pectoral muscle: this option will be considered in the case where the patient is endowed with a thick skin and a thick glandular tissue.
- Prostheses placed behind the pectoral muscle: this option will be chosen in the case where the patient's mammary gland is not thick.
After procedureBreast will be bandaged during a week. Sutures threads will be removed after a few days. For three weeks, patient will wear a medical bra to hold the breasts. In some cases, drainage is set up to evacuate the liquid resulting from the procedure. Patient should not practice any sport’s activity for 4 to 6 weeks. Work can be resumed after a recovery period of 5 to 10 days. But if work or sports practiced by the patient require substantial physical effort, so the recovery period will be longer and agreement of the surgeon to resume work and sport is needed. Patient should avoid any sun exposure of the scars for the first few months after procedure until they disappear.
ResultsThe results can be appreciated from the first days after the intervention. The chest has grown in volume, it is better designed and in harmony with patient’s morphology. After 3 months, the breast takes a natural form but it takes at least three to six months to admire the final result.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding after breast implantsIf patient wants to have a baby after performing a breast implant, it is still possible: there is no danger for the mother or the child but it she has to wait between 6 to 12 months depending on the case.
Regarding breastfeeding after implant placement, this is also possible in most cases and it is not dangerous. In any case, if you want to have a pregnancy following the procedure, it will be necessary to speak with your surgeon who will explain to you all the risks and all the possibilities in the single details.